Long-Term Care Planning Seminar
Time & Location
About The Event
Planning for long-term can be overwhelming. This educational event is designed to give individual’s guidance, insight and peace of mind in the planning process. In this seminar, we will:
• Review the basic estate planning documents everyone should have;
• Discuss Minnesota’s Medical Assistance laws;
• Examine what assets are and are not protected from the nursing home;
• Answer questions about long-term care planning;
• Provide an outline for steps you can take to protect your assets; and
- Provide detailed information about pre-planning your funeral.
Dessert pizza and coffee will be provided.