Medical Assistance & Preplanning
Time & Location
About The Event
Planning for long-term can be overwhelming. This educational event is designed to give individual’s guidance, insight and peace of mind in the planning process. In this seminar, we will:
· Review the basic estate planning documents everyone should have;
· Discuss Minnesota’s Medical Assistance laws;
· Examine what assets are and are not protected from the nursing home;
· Answer questions about long-term care planning
· Discuss preplanning your funeral; and
· Provide an outline for steps you can take to protect your assets.
Please RSVP through PEM Community Ed.